- Visit Google Developers
- Create a new app and fill all the required fields
- Enable Google+ API.
- Go to the Credentials tab, create credential (OAuth client ID) and choose web application, docsLhttps://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/native-app#creatingcred
- Important: In Authorized redirect, URIs insert the return URL for your app. Ex: http://mydomin.com/index.php/account/loginGoogle?authclient=google
- then copy Client id and Client secret to EasyAds admin -> settings -> general -> API keys -> Google app id and Google app secret
- Go to the OAuth tab and add the URL of your website.
- Click Save, now you can use Google login in your app.
Note: It may take up to 5 minutes for Google settings to take effect