EasyAds - How to set up Twitter login ?
Modified on: Wed, 15 Jan, 2020 at 11:28 PM
- Visit Twitter Apps
- Create new app and fill all the required fields
- Important: In Callback URL insert the return url for your app. Ex: http://mydomin.com/index.php/account/loginTwitter?authclient=twitter
- In Permission tab check Request email addresses from users, otherwise Twitter API doesn’t return email for your customer.
- Copy Customer Key and Customer secret from Keys and Access Tokens to EasyAds admin -> settings -> general -> API keys -> Twitter app id and Twitter app secret
- Click Save, now you can use Twitter login in your app.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.