This issue is most probably related to Google Maps API and geolocation API from google, to enable google Geolocation API please follow the next steps:
To view your list of enabled APIs:
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- From the list of APIs on the Dashboard, look for Geocoding API.
- If you see the API in the list, you’re all set. If the API is not listed, enable it:
- At the top of the page, select ENABLE API to display the Library tab. Alternatively, from the left side menu, select Library.
- Search for Geocoding API, then select it from the results list.
- Select ENABLE. When the process finishes, Geocoding API appears in the list of APIs on the Dashboard.